Best fishes



Marlene has been busy following the new challenge on the Sugar Bowl Blog, men & boys.Here she has stamped "Best Fishes" by Mary Hall, super card as always Marlene.

Jump over and see what's going on and join in the challenge and have a chance at a great prize. Gayle and the sweeties have been working hard and enjoying the challenge :)



ALL pre orders for Gorjuss girls set 2 have left the House of Sugar. There are a few "sticky" orders stuck in Processing as usual and I hope to attend to those tomorrow. Singles from set 2 will be available in about 4 weeks and more stock of set 1 are due to be delivered to Funkykits tomorrow. You can always check your order by logging into your account rather than emailing FK.



I have finished "breaking dawn" and now I am lost, I want more, how long do I have to wait for more, I cant wait, I miss them already and I only finished the book last night. I might have to go back to the start and read them all again, its a long long time since a book controlled me as much as these did. I need Edward and Bella like a vampire needs blood!



I have a few loose ends to tie up tomorrow and hope to at least see my desk by the end of Friday. I hope you have something good planned for the end of the week, some of you may have your Gorjuss stamps by now if the postal system has been kind to you, unfortunatly some countries take a lot longer to get to than others.

10 comments:

V said...

Oh I'm glad you liked the book! Isn't it so frustrating to hit the end of the series and realize you have to WAIT forever for the next book to be published? Seriously! :)

No Gorjuss girls in my house, just not my cup of tea. I did color up E. Bell's "Reflective" last weekend and knocked it up on my blog today. I love that stamp! So sweet!

Wendalyn said...

You're funny I was reading your comments about Edward and Bella. They are very good books. Have you read the Dark Series by Christine Feehan or The Dark Hunter Series By Sherrilyn Kenyon those are great books to read.Also Stephanie Meyers has a stand alone called the Host. I am not into Sci Fi but the book was excellent and I really enjoyed it. Didn't want it to end...

Wiccababe said...

can't wait to see if postie comes with something Gorjuss today.
and I know exactly what you mean about Bella and Edward - I've been suffering withdrawals ever since January
have a good weekend xx

Cathy said...

Marlene's card is fabulous - I have yet to play with this Mary Hall ... roll on the weekend!! I got my Gorguss girls this morning, so lots of crafting to be done ... they are stunning stamps.
Glad you have found time to read ... wish I could find the time here - I open a book and fall asleep LOL!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

my gorguss girls arrived this morning to the other end of the country nr lands end, they have settled in with there other fk friends and have unpacked, put on there foam jackets and are now ready to play.
Have a great weekend ju x

Jayne Hayward said...

I'm so happy thank you I received my Gorjuss Girls 2 this morning. I have mounted them already and stamped them up ready to be coloured. I even managed to make a card using one of the stamps already!

Many thanks again in making me so happy yet again.

Jayne xx

itsallrosi said...

I'm on the last of the Twilight books right now and I'm worried I'll be sad when they're done.

also stopping by to see of any DudaDaze peeks are up!

craftypagan said...

Hi Karen. Just wanted to stop by and say I received my Gorjuss Girls yesterday and am very grateful for the speedy despatch and delivery giving us time over the wkend to play! Wohoo! I've just made my first card with them on my blog. Hope you're having a fab wkend. xxx

Nannieflash said...

Ive received my preorder and the stamps are absolutely brilliant, I carnt wait to try them out. love and hugs Shirleyxx

stampingcaz said...

Have you read the part story on Stephanies website? It was the one she started writing that was leaked, its Twilight written in Edwards words... perhaps worth a read? Me, I am reading the collection for the second time now.

Caz