Be creative


Marlene and Tiets both have new stamps to play with, I cant wait to see what they do with them. But here they have used something old and something new. Tiets has used Luca and Winter Nellie, our first stamps by Eva and still very popular today. Marlene has used Carefree a new design by Elisabeth Bell. I received a box of card from booth girls this week and they are all stunning. I also had a lovely gift from Erika, what a thoughtful girls she is and such a beautiful crafter. Thank you all girl for the lovely packages you send me, they make me very happy.
Gayle has chosen her team for the new SUGAR BOWL blog, jump over and have a read. A big hello to the new girls and it looks like being lots of fun.:)


5 comments:

Junie said...

What stunning cards !!!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Thanks for your welcome! I am chuffed to bits to be joining the SN team! Look forward to creating lots of SUGAR!
Judy x

katy said...

What beautiful cards !! I'm loving the new releases and cant wait for more xx

DawnMarie said...

Gorgeous cards as always. I just wanted to say 'thank you' for the lovely candy I received yesterday, I feel so lucky to get one of these lovely stamps before they are even released, thank you again. DawnM.x

Beth said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, wow!!!!!