Sketches by Tiets


Visit Tiets and see loads of sketches that you might want to follow in creating your own sweet Sugar Nellie cards. visit http://simplyscrapcards.blogspot.com/
This little lady is awesomely talented as is Marlene and it is a pleasure to work with them both. Thank you creative designers for such wonderful cards that you create with our stamps.
After a couple of days without Internet, I have a lot to catch up with, how did we manage without our computers? Is it only me who spends way too long on the computer when there are so many other things that need doing?

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow Tiets, those sketches are just Awesome!!
You know I will be trying them all ;)
SugarNellie team.. Thank you for always being there!!

you are Amazing!

Big hugs,

Marlene xx

NGCARDS said...

Im always on my pc all day =S
Fab card I love the colours you have used!
XXX

retiredheather said...

What great designers you have. Love this card. I love your stamps, I only have one but I use it often. Can`t wait for my next one.

Lim said...

This card it's beautiful. Great colors and layout. I love it.
Hugs,
Lim

Bubbles said...

Beautiful card, so pretty. No it's not just you that spends too much time on the pc, it's no wonder I neglect my poor house!!!
Joanne x

sugarplum said...

love tiets site, it is always full of wonderful cards and the sketches are a great inspiration cant wait for the new hanglar stamps to try out with some of her sketches too

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,love to see what the DT make ,great work as always ,Dawnx

Brocéliane said...

wow lovely card and great sketche:)

Kim Dellow said...

What a beautiful card. The colours are wonderful.
Kimx

Tiets said...

thanks everyone!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

yes another lovely card by Tiets!
Kate xxx