Funkykits Challenge Sketch

Here we have three different sketches for you to try using your kit, try it with other stamps too. No hurry as some Sugar Nellie fans have yet to recieve their post as we sent many overseas.
Keep it as simple as you want, take it up a step and sew, ink and embellish all you want, its your card. Be sure as to show off your take on these cards.








The first sketch is from Funkykits DT member Tracy Dowie.

Tracy has chosen to make a Z-fold-Card using the lovely Heidi Grace Papers.

To make a base she trimmed a piece of card stock to 4" x 12" - fold in half, then fold the front panel back on itself. This way your card will fit into a standard 4x6 envelope :)

This design gives you lots of panels to decorate and by adding embellishments to the right side you can tuck the flap under to close the card flat.

We look forward to seeing what you all come up with - remember to e-mail your creations to info@sugarnellie.com

Happy Stamping & Colouring!!!






The next sketch is from Erika Gunter.


With an eye for tiny detail this card has been embellished

and edges inked to add to a simple sketch layout.


Last but not least Karen's sketch.
Keep it simple, a square card with an aperture punched in the corner, stamped inside and coloured with prisma pencils and a wee bit of bling on the flowers. One strip of paper across the top, punched flower and hand cut greenery (any die cut swirls would do). "Shaky" fake stitching another option. No measuring, all by eye, have fun!

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Gorgeous card Tracy - the colours you've used for the stamp are lovely and match your patterned paper so well.

Tiets said...

OOo I can't wait to get my kit!!! Great sketches!!! thanks!

Marlene said...

Wow, they look super yummie and will have a go at all three this weekend :)

Marlene x

Shazza said...

great sketches, cannot wait to try them out
Sharon
x

Dawn said...

I gave the sketches a try. The three cards are on my blog at:

www.mama2fellas.blogspot.com

TFL!

Karin said...

Love these sketches, especially the Z-fold one! I've been trying to find more on this card kit, I may want to subscribe but I can't seem to find more info? Can you point me in the right direction?

lapishl said...

These are all GREAT but will someone tell me what i should be trying to colour them with? Are they crayons or paints?
I have just bought my first Sugar Nellie and would love to be able to make cardss as good as these

Annie said...

what fabulous cards! I've had a go at the Z fold card and you can see it on my blog here

Karin said...

Loved the Z-fold card and just had to make one! I adjusted it a little with the QK rev big flower with Nellie sitting in it, have a look on my blog