Rachelle is back

We have a few new bigger stamp designs by Rachelle, these designs are not exclusive to us but we think you will like them :)
Rachelle has shot to stardom as a stamp designer since working on the first Sugar Nellie stamps and now designs freelance for several stamp companies. We are lucky to have 20 exclusive designs due for the winter season which I am sure they will be just adorable, we cant wait to see those. This one will be for the Funkykits mini class kit and the others will be available next week.

Welcome back to the Sugar Nellie DT Rachelle your stamping fans are delighted that you are
for now sticking with us.

18 comments:

Bubbles said...

She is so cute, lovely to have a bigger stamp to!! Rachelle's designs are just fab.
I am going to be penniless once more!!!
Joanne

Mrsjobee said...

Another gorgeous design - Rachelle is so talented.

Aimee said...

she is too adorable... love this image

Unknown said...

Oh thank goodness, I had seen some gorgeous stamps by Rachelle on another website and hoped that Funkykits would be selling some as well, yipee, I have to say that these are my absolute favourites, love them and can't wait to see all the new designs.

stampingcaz said...

I am THRILLED!! Rachelles designs are by far my favorites! Please can you put a sign up to updates on this blog? I dont want to miss anything!
Cazx

Lou said...

That is such a beautiful stamp. I love the design.

I am definitely joining the mini kit!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Adorable image!! ^_^

Dawn Wheeler said...

I have to say these are my fav designs i love Rachelle designs ,Dawnxx

Fae said...

Gorgeous, absolutely love it!

cindersmcphee said...

I love this stamp. think it will be easy to use on lots of projects.

Unknown said...

love this image... especially the detail

Unknown said...

I adore all Rachelle's drawings and cannot wait to see the new stamps...I know I will want them all.
Caz
x

Jozza said...

Just beautiful! I NEED it!! LOL xxx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

beautiful !!!!!!!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

superbe, j'adore, je le veux !!!!!!!

Marlene said...

WOW, WOW AND WOW again!!!

I so adore her designs!! can't wait to raid the shop when they are in ;)

Marlene x

Unknown said...

Aaww...these are just adorable!! Can`t wait to get a hold of these cut, cute stamps!!

Shazza said...

I've ordered my kit, look forward to seeing the sketches
Sharon
x